29 January 2019 | 9:45am – 4:00pm
Armada House | Telephone Avenue, Bristol, BS1 4BQ
This innovative development programme provides an opportunity to:
- Engage with latest thinking using live issues from local systems
- Access support in using the well-led framework to deliver continuous improvement
- Understand how to move beyond compliance to effectiveness
- Get up to date with the potential of digital innovation
- Connect with colleagues to discuss and address the challenges of a changing landscape
- Jeff Farrar, Chair, University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust
- Rachel Clarke, Senior Complaints and Whistleblowing Manager, NHS Improvement
- Andrew Corbett-Nolan, Chief Executive, Good Governance Institute
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us should you have any queries.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This free event is open to all Executive and Non-Executive Board members of NHS Trusts and NHS Foundation Trusts.
This national programme is delivered by the Good Governance Institute and funded by NHS Improvement.
For further information please contact GGI Engagement Team