When: 22 January 2019, 9:45am – 4:00pm
Location: Mazars LLP Offices, One St Peter’s Square, Manchester, M2 3DE (see map)
This innovative development programme provides an opportunity to:
- Engage with latest thinking using live issues from local systems
- Access support in using the well-led framework to deliver continuous improvement
- Understand how to move beyond compliance to effectiveness
- Get up to date with the potential of digital innovation
- Connect with colleagues to discuss and address the challenges of a changing landscape
- Geoff Thompson, Chairman, University of East London
- Niamh.Lennox-Chhugani, Healthcare Lead, Optimity Advisors
- Rachel Clarke, Senior Complaints and Whistleblowing Manager, NHS Improvement
- Andrew Corbett-Nolan, Chief Executive, Good Governance Institute
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us should you have any queries.
This national programme is delivered by the Good Governance Institute and funded by NHS Improvement.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This free event is open to all Executive and Non-Executive Board members of NHS Trusts and NHS Foundation Trusts.
For further information please contact GGI Engagement Team