5 February 2019 | 9:45am – 4:00pm
RSM UK LLP Offices | 25 Farringdon Street, London, EC4A 4AB (Get directions)
Speakers and members of the panel will include:
- Matthew Fogarty, Deputy Director of Patient Safety (Policy and Strategy), NHS Improvement
- Julie Lowe, Programme Director, Our Healthier South East London STP
- David Rogers, Chair, North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust
- Sarah Tedford, Chief Executive Officer, The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Mark Butler, Director of Development, Good Governance Institute
- Andrew Corbett-Nolan, Chief Executive, Good Governance Institute
Over the last year we have been delighted to work on behalf of NHS Improvement to bring together senior leaders from across the NHS to discuss, debate and learn about what it means to be Well-led for the future.
We have facilitated 60 sessions
at 12 events
in 6 cities
involving over 250 NHS Board Members
on key themes of population health management, diversity, systems leadership, the well-led KLOEs, workforce and more…
At GGI we believe that good governance is fundamental to demonstrating and ensuring reliability and integrity. As we celebrate our tenth anniversary, we commit to continuing to work with you, as the NHS Long-Term Plan is implemented, to ensure that our public organisations take the best decisions for those whom they serve.
At this final session we will have an exciting opportunity to reflect together on the NHS Long-Term Plan and what being well-led will mean in the coming years.
Our speakers will cover major topics such as patient safety, authentic engagement and the digital agenda, all under the banner of international standards of good governance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This free event is open to all Executive and Non-Executive Board members of NHS Trusts and NHS Foundation Trusts.
This national programme is delivered by the Good Governance Institute and funded by NHS Improvement.
Event kindly hosted by:
For further information please contact GGI Engagement Team