When: 22 November 2018, 9:45am – 4:00pm
Location: Hill Dickinson, The Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London, EC2A 2EW (see map)
This innovative development programme provides an opportunity to:
- Engage with latest thinking using live issues from local systems
- Access support in using the well-led framework to deliver continuous improvement
- Understand how to move beyond compliance to effectiveness
- Get up to date with the potential of digital innovation
- Connect with colleagues to discuss and address the challenges of a changing landscape
Sarah Tedford | Chief Executive Officer, The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Andrew Corbett-Nolan | Chief Executive, Good Governance Institute
Jacque Malander | President, Optimity Advisors
Rachel Clarke | Senior Complaints and Whistleblowing Manager, NHS Improvement
Lorraine Turnell | National Engagement Manager, National Guardian’s Office
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us should you have any queries.
This national programme is delivered by the Good Governance Institute and funded by NHS Improvement.
Event kindly hosted by
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This free event is open to all Executive and Non-Executive Board members of NHS Trusts and NHS Foundation Trusts.
For further information please contact GGI Engagement Team